Cat.6 RJ45 Keystone Jack is 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) and designed for computer networking. It is engineered to provide superior performance and reliability, supporting up to Gigabit Ethernet applications. The advanced printed circuit board design is tuned to provide optimum signal quality with maximum headroom, allowing it to exceed TIA/EIA Category 6 performance standards.
RJ45 Keystone Jack uses 50 micron gold plated contact pin.
* CAT 6 rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth
* PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality
* Terminate with 110 punch down tool
* 4 x 4 termination layout
* Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram
* Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components
* Compatible with all BestLink Netware wallplates, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels
* Works with all Bestlink Netware Ethernet patch cables
* Available in black, blue, gray, green, ivory, orange, red, white, and yellow
* Termination cap included
* Individually packaged
* UL listed