The TL-ER5120 Gigabit Load Balance Broadband Router from TP-LINK possesses excellent data processing capabilities and multiple powerful functions including Load Balance, Access Control, IM/P2P Blocking, DoS Defense, Bandwidth Control, Session Limit and PPPoE Server, which meet the needs of small and medium enterprises, hotels and communities with large volumes of users demanding an efficient and easy-to-manage network with high security.
The TL-ER5120 features three freely interchangeable ports that can be set to either LAN or WAN, allowing the router to support up to four WAN ports to satisfy various Internet access requirements through one device. The Intelligent Load Balancing function can distribute data streams according to the bandwidth proportion of every WAN port to raise the utilization rate of multi-line broadband. With IP-based Bandwidth Control and Session Limit functions, network administrators can flexibly manage network bandwidth to optimize bandwidth usage.
* 1 fixed gigabit WAN port, 1 fixed gigabit LAN/DMZ port and 3 freely interchangeable gigabit WAN/LAN ports
* Abundant security features including ARP Inspection, DoS Defense, URL/Keyword Domain Filter and Access Control
* Deploys One-Click restriction of IM/P2P applications to easily manage staff online behavior
* Supports PPPoE Server for the better management of internal network
* Load Balancing, automatically selects the best route according to the load
* Professional 4kV lightning protection keeps your investments as safe as possible