The serial ATA to IDE converter allows standard parallel ATA hard disk drive, CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD ROM, DVD + RW, etc, to be used with serial ATA PCI cards or motherboards with serial ATA port and meet
Main Features :
* Compliance with Serial ATA Gen 1.0.
* Master/slave device emulation support.
* Support PIO mode 0~4.
* Support Ultra DMA mode 0~7.
* Support UDMA data transfer rates of up to 150MBps
* Support ATAPI Packet command set.
* Support 48-bit LBA addressing.
* Support additional ATA command for serial ATA SCR access.
* Serial ATA power save mode supported.
* Serial ATA BIST operation.
* Support hot-plug.