The USB to Parallel Bi-Directional Cable allows your PC to print to most parallel printer device connected through the USB port. Just plug the USB connector of the cable into the USB port of your PC and the other end into the Centronics connector of the parallel printer and it's ready to use. Plus, the device's USB interface provides up to 12Mbps data throughput, so printing is much faster compared with standard parallel port (150kbs) connection. The USB-to-Parallel cable also features bi-directional communication, allowing the computer to correctly retrieve the message reported from the printer.
Main Features :
* Allows any PC equipped with a USB port to print to any parallel printer.
* Fully compliant with specification of USB Revision 1.1
* IEEE 1284 Interface Supports Bi-Directional Communication
* Supports suspend / normal power management modes
* Supports Plug & Play specification
* 6Ft cable length